Sunday, May 3, 2015

Long Time No See!!!!

Hello! Well its been a little over a year since my last post. In that year I have enrolled in Beauty School for the second time this time for the full Cosmetology Program.  I started March 2015 and finished January 2015, got licensed in February and have working in a salon ever since.

If anyone is reading this then I am so grateful. I am wanting to be more active with my blog and get more followers and find so amazing blogs to follow as well. So if you are a blogger or you know a blog please let me know so that I am follow it back as well.

I am not sure what my blog will be I think for now i am going to just post things along beauty, my work and life in the beauty industry, books, and life. So I hope everyone is along for the ride lets go!!!

-luvs Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment