Monday, March 17, 2014

Elf Haul!!!





So elf eyes lips face, had a 50% off sale of their studio line. Most of their studio line is around $3.00. I got a few thing and that I have been wanting to try. This sale happened in late janurary and I am just now posting the pictures. I fell off the ball with this on. Sorry. But I do know that they are having a sale right now. 50% studio and all new products. The website is eyeslipsface.com and there is free shipping over $35.  So here is a bunch of pictures for what I got. 
Mineral face primer.
Eye primer and liner sealer, makeup remover pen, wrinkle refiner, zit zapper 
 
Volume pluming mascara 
  Cream eyeliner
Make mist and set spray 
Concealer and undereye setting powder
Mineralized Blush in rose
Makeup lock and seal
Mineral foundation. Tinted moisturizer and poweder sunscreen 
Lip products 
Blush and bronzer duo
Makeup remover and lotion wipes 
Makeup brushes
Eyeshadow pallet!

So there is my elf haul!! 

Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment